Don't worry, be happy.
|Date created:||2002-04-19 18:25:33|
|Previous Thought:||Don't complain after you invent the problem.|
|Next Thought:||Mainstream concerts|
|Voting results:||Yes: 8|
Happy about what?
If you find one thing to be happy about each day and carry that feeling with you for a while, you'll find your life more pleasant. So here are several things that I can be happy about lately:
- I have a wonderful fiancee (Marina) that cares about me a great deal and makes me happy.
- I have an A in my calculus class.
- My calculus professor (Sergey Pinchok) is excellent and inspires me to want to be a professor.
- I'm starting to be able to speak Russian a little bit.
- I'm in good health.
- I'm going to see the Chemical Brothers in concert this weekend in Chicago.
- Many people have been pleased with the improvements to suso.org lately.
- The weather has been excellent lately.
- Marina is starting to improve her driving skills.
- The Linux operating system is continuing to improve and gain market share.
- Mozilla and Galeon also continue to improve and are fantastic web browsers.
- I received a rather large tax return this year (Thanks Uncle Sam)
- The skateboarders that used to skateboard right outside my window have seemly found a better place to skateboard.
- May 15th will mark my 5th year working at Kiva Networking.
- I finally found a way to make my desk at work more comfortable by taping foam pads to the edge of the desk where my arms rest.
- My programing skills are improving.
- Next week is my last week of classes for the spring semester.
- I'll have 9 weeks off of classes during the summer.
- They have started releasing Star Trek: TNG on DVDs and they are pretty good quality.
- People like you continue to read my thoughts of the moment. ;-)
For a list of other things that can make your life happy, go here. Told from a woman's point of view, but a lot of them apply to everyone. Enjoy your weekend.