This may make you laugh
|Date created:||2003-05-07 16:13:46|
|Previous Thought:||Corporations are policing free speech!|
|Next Thought:||A really great burger.|
|Voting results:||These are all lame.: 2|
Some of them are lame.: 5
I don't have a lot of time to work on a thought right now (finals week), so here are some jokes and anecdotes to keep you entertained:
- An army general riding on a train asks one of his officers, "Why does the train still make that clack clack sound as the wheels turn. I thought we had modern rails that didn't have spaces inbetween then now." The officer says "You know how the area of a circle is pi * r squared? Well this is the square that's making the noise".
- 1980: movie industry went to the Supreme Court to try to ban the VCR.
2002: 46% of their income is from rentals.
- Intel, Microsoft, same difference, they are all owned by coke.
- Knowing is half the Battle. Proper funding is the other half.
- Did you hear about that new pirate movie? It's rated Arrrr!
- Look 10 years younger in 10 years. Works immediately! Guarenteed. -(Real spam message I received)
- Palindrome: Naomi, sex at noon taxes I moan. naom I sexat noon ta xes ,imoaN
- If being an eagle is such a good idea, why are there so few of them? -Dilbert
- Apocalypse cults come and go.
- Although the vast majority of meteors is much smaller and burn up in the Earth's atmosphere, the average homeowner should expect to repair direct meteor damage every hundred million years.
- Two wrongs really don't make a right. But 3 rights make a left.
- Nessecity is the best invention.
- Give a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll we warm for the rest of his life.
- We have enough youth. How about a fountain of smart?
- Not every christian is Chinese.
- Time is a great teacher, but unfortunately it kills all its pupils. --Hector Berlioz
- Your mouse has moved.
Windows must be restarted for the change to take effect.
Click [Ok] to restart or [Cancel] to crash.
- A computer without Microsoft is like ice-cream without ketchup.
- People tell things to search engines that they would never talk about publicly.
Not all of these are mine. I tried to quote the people who said them where possible.