Me, myself and I.
My life stats, am I crazy? You be the judge.
Current freetime activities:
- Mostly spending time with my wife and kids.
- Exercising 5 days a week to get fit again
- Fixing things around the house and organizing
- Transfering some old videos to digital form to preserve them.
- Listing to music.
- Watching the Russian and Korean channels.
- Watching movies
- Open source programming whenever there is time.
- Public Speaking
- Making the best coffee ice cream milkshakes in the world. ;-)
Current Bloomingpedia activities:
- Doing research into some old businesses and buildings.
- Featured article of the week and mystery picture of the week.
- Figuring out how to stop spammers from registering accounts.
- Promoting the site
Current Suso Technology Services / suso.org activities:
- Putting out fires and helping customers
- Developing new Xen customer server
- Transition to LDAP
- Seperation of mail server from user server
- Making everything consistent
Current day job activities (cookmedical.com):
- A whole slew of things that I can't talk about due to NDA. Suffice it to say that the other Linux administrator I was working with left at about the worst possible time and now I'm alone doing the workload of about 3 experienced system administrators. Its starting to affect other things in my life.
And because you are so interested, here is a picture of my dog Monty, who passed on a few years ago. He was an amazing animal who had a great life.